Our patent pending heavy duty Black Steel Offset Infrared Patio Heater with Glass Front introduces a new revolution in outdoor heating. Operating at 90% heating efficiency, this infrared patio heater runs on regular household electric current and is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and has wheels for easy mobility.
- No UV rays, silent operation
- 90% energy conversion
- 100% Heat production within seconds
- No wasteful heating of the air
- 9 ft. blanket of heat, not affected by wind
- 6 ft. non-retractable electrical cord
- 5000 hour lamp life
- About 1/10 the energy costs of LPG Heaters
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals
- Standard 110V household current
- Ceramic glass front heating head
- ETL approved
- Recommended primarily for sheltered external use
- Unit must be on dedicated line
Assembled Dimensions: 22” W x 35” L x 96” H. max, 73" H. min.
Head Unit: 18.5” L x 6.75” W x 4.5” D, Weight: 55 lbs.