Our new patent pending Hammer Tone Bronze Tradition Design Pole Mounted Infrared Patio Heater introduces a new revolution in outdoor heating. Operating at 90% heating efficiency, this infrared patio heater runs on regular household electric current and is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and has wheels for easy mobility.
- No UV rays, silent operation
- 90% energy conversion
- 100% Heat production within seconds
- No wasteful heating of the air
- 6 ft. non-retractable electrical cord
- 9 ft. blanket of heat, not affected by wind
- 5000 hour lamp life
- About 1/10 the energy costs of LPG Heaters
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals
- Standard 110V household current
- Includes PVC cover
- ETL approved
- Recommended primarily for sheltered external use
- Unit must be on dedicated line
Assembled Dimensions: 33” L x 22” W, 92” H. max, 57" H. min; Head Unit: 25.6” L x 21.6” W x 18.1” D, Weight: 69 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 35.46” L x 25.61” W x 10.64” H, Weight: 80 lbs.