Return and Exchange Policy
We want you to be happy! You may return any item for a refund or exchange as long as we receive the item within 30 days of delivery, in new, unused, and resalable condition inside its original packaging. Perishable and personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Items should be returned in their original product packaging. If you need additional assistance, call us at (877) 775-3227 and we'll guide you through the quick and easy return and exchange process.
All products returned under this policy are eligible for a refund, which may include an in-store credit or credit to the original payment method. We will credit you for the total purchase price upon our receipt of the product. If you are returning a product that was given to you as a gift, you'll have the option to receive an in-store credit as your refund or to credit the gift giver's original payment method.
Holiday Returns Policy
Orders placed between November 1 and December 31 may be returned until January 31. All other guidelines apply.
In-Store Returns Policy
Returns for “no cause” must be made within 30 days of purchase and the equipment must not be used. A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on all grill and outdoor equipment returns.
Used grills cannot be returned or exchanged. Grill malfunction must be handled through the manufacturer’s warranty program. In most cases the manufacturer will use Everything Barbeque to handle warranty repairs, however, this is not guaranteed.
Returns for malfunctioning accessories need to be made in a timely manner and must be for manufacturer malfunction, not being worn out from normal use.
Please report items that are damaged or missing within 3 days of delivery or sale.
Your receipt is required for any returns. Cash purchases will be refunded by check. All other refunds will be made by crediting the original method of payment (i.e. credit card, check, gift card). Purchases made by check will only be refunded after original payment has cleared the bank. No returns will be accepted without a receipt.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Custom orders are non-refundable. Outdoor kitchen construction is non-refundable.
Gift cards, gift certificates, and store credit cannot be exchanged or returned for cash.
Everything Barbeque reserved the right to request valid identification prior to accepting a merchandise return. Everything Barbeque will only accept the return of merchandise purchased at an Everything Barbeque store. Everything Barbeque reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of certain merchandise at any time and for any reason.
What Information do we Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, phone number, etc. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do We Use Your Information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following way:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To Send Periodic Emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety or your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do We Disclose any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operation our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours/others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms of Service
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).